lundi 30 septembre 2013

Computer hangs when I right click

Hi, I have an HP Probook 4520 and I am not sure if it has a virus? It starts up fine and then if I right click on anything, it just hangs. For example, I right clicked on a doc on the desktop and the loading circle just keeps spinning. I cannot click on anything else. If I open a folder and right click on a document in there, it does the same but then I cannot minimise/close the folder or if I click on it through the taskbar, it just doesn't open. It gradually gets worse as at first it is just the desktop but yesterday when I couldn't access my folder/files from the task bar I went via the start menu, that worked the first time but then when I did it later I got some kind of error message 'system call failed".


Right click works fine when on internet, internet is running fine.


I ran malware bytes, anti malware removal tool and it scanned and found over 400 items. I removed all of them, restarted the laptop but it is still doing the same!!


Any help would be very much appreciated.


Thanks


Becki








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509284/computer-hangs-when-i-right-click/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire