lundi 30 septembre 2013

Win 7, stuck during startup, Windows repair doesn't work

Hello, I am a new member and this is my very first post. My daughter's laptop doesn't boot up, and I read some of the posts here and hope somebody can help me with a fixlist.


Windows 7 x64, no Windows CD available, attempting a restart my computer will not boot and I cannot get it to start in any safe mode option or get to an earlier time through system restore ( I get errors 0x800700b7)


So I downloaded FRST64.exe, put it on a USB stick and run it via the Windows 7 64-bit repair CD and the log FRST.txt from the farbar recovery scan is in the attachment.


Can you please help me with a Fixlist.txt solution so that I can use this to resolve the problem?


Thanks in advance,


Pete








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509356/win-7-stuck-during-startup-windows-repair-doesnt-work/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire