dimanche 29 septembre 2013

WIndows 7 white screen virus / problem

My sister's laptop is running Windows 7, she has told me that first she had some type of FBI page coming up asking her for $300.00, then she started having a white screen after logging in to Windows. She brought me the computer and I attempted logging in in normal mode and then safe mode without success. White page comes up immediately after logging in in either normal mode or safe mode. I am not sure what to do next. It is pretty obvoius she has some type of virus or viruses. I searched the site and I noticed a gentleman named Gringo has addressed these type of issues before but each issue is different and he has stated on his posts that the scripts he includes are specific to each user computer so I have not tried any of them. Any assistance Mr. Gringo or anyone else on the site can provide would be greatly appreciated. I posted this topic in the incorrect forum previously.


Thanks.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/507694/windows-7-white-screen-virus-problem/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire