dimanche 29 septembre 2013

rediculous bluescreen prob multiple hardware failures. mobo/ram/2 hard drives..

Hi, I have been having a problem with my PC, I have built it myself and everything was properly installed. However I am having issues with blue screen restarts and hardware failure. So far I have lost 1 motherboard 1 of the sticks of ram went bad and all were replaced. Also 1 sata harddrive and 1 sata SSD have failed. I have since replaced all those parts and am still getting blue screens that restart my computer. These blue screens happen at random times and I am unsure what to do. my specifications are as follows.


windows 7 home premium 64bit


16 gigs kingston hyper X DDR 3


AMD FX 6100 6 core at 3.3 ghz


Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 SE


M5A97 LE R2.0 motherboard


I don't know tons about computers but I know enough to put one together and navigate my way around. So if someone can walk me through a way to get whoever is helping me the information they need to make a proper diagnosis that would be awesome.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509354/rediculous-bluescreen-prob-multiple-hardware-failures-moboram2-hard-drives/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire