lundi 30 septembre 2013

Zero Rootkit access problem, tried hard to get rid of it ;(

So my laptop is 4-5 years old. Im usually pretty carefull with what I download, only thing thats been out of place lately (that I could tell) was this Adobe flash pop-up update that started sometimes when i booted. it wanted me to update blabla, usually i didnt click the update since it seemed unecessairy (due to just updating not long ago).


Anyhow, must have clicked update sometime and Im pretty sure now that it was no flash update.. My issues included; slowed computer performance, re-direction of some websites, cookie/cash issues preventing me to log on some sites.


First thing i tried was downloading Malwarebytes Anti-malware 1.75 and ran it, it found sevral threats which it removed. Then continiued to download AVG internet seciruty that also found some threats and removed them. But I was still having issues when a friend suggested I tried rkill to check for suspicious activities. It found severed rootkit issues from a folder that has "Trusted installer"-permissions so i cant really do anything with it. I've tried changing owner and giving my windows-account full access but its not letting me change that, and when i try to delete the folder (even in falesafe-mode) it just crashes the explorer.exe.


I also tried Sophos Rootkit analyser which also didnt help. Finally i tried a ckdsk, but to no avail.


I attached the Rkill notes and hope it can shine some light over my probelm and how to remove it :C I'll be waiting patiently, thanks beforehand!








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/507168/zero-rootkit-access-problem-tried-hard-to-get-rid-of-it-;/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire