dimanche 29 septembre 2013

WIndows acting like the alt key is held down

Hi there! So, my dad's laptop has a wonky situation going on. I feel like I could fix it if I was right next to him, but I'm trying to help him through text messages (I live a few states away).


Anyways, his computer is acting like he has the alt key held down at all times. Additionally, when he hits the left shift (but apparently not the right shift?) button, the computer makes a beep. I feel like there's some setting that's causing this, but I can't think of what it is! This occurs even if he uses a USB keyboard, but he's unable to disable the built-in keyboard, so I'm sure that's not much of a help.


For the record, I already had him check the accessibility options, and sticky keys (et. al.) are all turned off.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509355/windows-acting-like-the-alt-key-is-held-down/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire