lundi 30 septembre 2013

Random windows notification *Possible Infection*

So my avast had previously gone over a few files where the paths could not be specified.


I decided to reboot and see if this would fix it so I rebooted and when my account logged in, a random window came up saying "Updates have been successfully applied, you can go offline now". It had the options for "cancel" or "run".


Really nervous about this as I have no idea what would be making that window pop up.


Any help would be appreciated!


Thanks,


Hermesx


Edit: Checked event viewer, shows that cvhsvc.exe gave 2 warnings near the time of login so hopefully this is just me being paranoid.


I had recently installed Microsoft Word and it says on BC that this is possibly part of Microsoft Office and such so hopefully nothing is wrong. :)








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509459/random-windows-notification-possible-infection/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire