lundi 30 septembre 2013

Audio in background. Unable to stop or find the source.

For a while now my laptop has been playing audio in the background. It sounds like advertisements from multiple web sites are all playing at once while there are no open browsers. I have AVG and scanned the computer. AVG found one threat, a hidden driver, but when I remove the threat, restart the computer and scan with AVG again the same single threat is reported again. I've run Combofix and Malwarebytes, but all I've been able to do is stall the audio for a couple of hours, and eventually the audio starts up again.


I appreciate any help and consideration.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/508844/audio-in-background-unable-to-stop-or-find-the-source/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire