samedi 28 septembre 2013

I believe I may have a bug of some sort

G'day, I believe I may have a bug of some sort, I'm not computer wise so as such I do not know what sort of bug my Pc has encountered all I can do is give a brief description of the problems I'm having,


The first thing I noticed several months ago was an internet connection problem mainly with E-bay, The message I keep receiving is: The Connection to the server was reset while the page was loading, This message/problem has become worse over time, This is not the only problem I am having I have lost the control of my 3 Rom drives, they use to start automaticly, but now I have to start them manualy when I place a DVD or CD in their drive, My Pc also seems to have changed a lot of settings which I have not done, I also found that within regedit & gpedit.msc that there was nothing configured, I have also lost the Administration rights, When I use to start Windows it started as the Admin, Now the Pc starts up with my name with Admin privilages, I have tried to run the DDS program 6 times for this posting but my pc freezers after only a few seconds and I have to force shutdown the pc.


Now a brief description of my pc & what I have done to try and resolve all my Pc's problem's.


My OS is Windows XP Pro SP3, I'm running Trend Micro Internet Security 2013 as my AV and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro not yet registered.


I have been looking at the forums and have tried some of the suggestions but with luck, I have tried a number of Anit root kit scans like trend root kit buster and Trends house call, I have also tried Malwarebytes Anti root kit scanner, tried Tdsskiller, Roguekiller which did find some things & I deleted.


If someone can Please give me instructions on which software program's to use so I can send a log text for your perusal, Sorry I could not send a DDS log, And Please be patient as with a reply to any answers to this post there is a 15 hour's time difference from the US to Australia. Thank You for your time and efforts on this matter.


Dan.








via Bleeping Computer Last 20 Posts http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/508702/i-believe-i-may-have-a-bug-of-some-sort/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire